Strong network of Authorized Learning Centers (ALCs) all over Maharashtra
Network of Computer systems in learning centers, delivering eLearning content.
Number of students who have benefited from Educational E-Governance services on MKCL's software
Employed through MKCL's inclusive and sustainable network partner program
Given Online Admissions and Online Recruitment Services across the state through MKCL’s Exam Live Framework.
Colleges & Study Centers
Number of colleges and study centers getting various e-services under MKCL’s Digital University Software Framework
3 Joint Ventures
Organizations imparting IT Literacy and replicating other services in various geographical area in the world
1.4 Crores+ Smart Users
Number of Smart Users of Computers, who are IT Literate (MS-CIT and KLiC Course)
18 Products & Services
Various Offerings of the MKCL to empower Education and Governance sector
across three countries and learners across 174 countries
- Saudi Arabia
- 25,000 youth in the state got direct high-tech employment and self-employment opportunities in this network with decent and stable income at their own native places without migrating to Mumbai, Pune or nearby cities.
- 1,00,000 youths in the state got indirect job opportunities in this network at their own native places.
Financial Benefits to the Government
- Turnover grew from Rs. 200 million in 2002-03 to Rs. 1519.55 million in 2021-22 gives a confidence to state established enterprises
- Paid Rs. 3002.07 million to Government of Maharashtra (GoM) in last twenty-one years by way of dividend, examination fees, SGST, etc. as against GoM’s equity of Rs.30 million..
- Paid Rs. 2473.72 million to Government of India in last twenty-one years by way of Service tax, VAT, Works Contract Tax, Dividend Distribution Tax, IGST & CGST, etc.